Saturday, April 5, 2014

Took a sip of something poisoned, but I'll hold on tight // Straight down the runway

You know
those days
when you want to just
choose to not get out of bed --
lost in your head again.

Last week suuuucked -- I was a useless lump for most of it. Pulled myself out of it a bit when I ran across a fan art contest thing with a short deadline... I busted ass on that for a few days, and, while frustrating in its own way (the laptop's monitor makes color selection a laborious, teeth-grinding fun and exciting process), it was nice to finish something.
I also dredged up a ton of stuff to post, so on with the stuff-dumping! First off (with apologies for the terrible photos):
NEW SAGA, NAGAS

Lying Cat confirmed best cat.


I've been watching Chunibyo, because hey, why not?


This exchange with Tōka and Yumeha playing house was priceless:





I've been watching a few other anime that I have pictures for as well -- but those are on the other computer, so they'll have to wait for now. Instead, here are assorted musics and other things:

3, 2, 1; let's jam.

This is why we can't have dubbed things.



I know
what I know would not fill a thimble,
so: let your mind
go straight down the runway.
Does one want to get more used to the mall, and misery?
The debt mounts -- it costs to be alive


Hardcore read more


I'd never heard of Ghost Trick, but I think I my have to (somehow) play or watch it now, because it looks gorgeous I mean, look at that animation. Look at it.
Speaking of pretty things:


Well, that concludes this particular sporadic update of  miscellaneous media. I hope everyone else's week was more productive than mine, and if not: here's to good weather hopefully helping to turn that around for us in the week ahead. I might procrastinate more on digital projects and bust out the paints, if it's sunny -- I suspect I could use it. Peace, lovely things.

P.S. Courtesy of my brother: NO WHY. NO NO NO WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment