Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This is the howling at the moon

I watched The Seventh Seal recently, since I'd heard it was a good classic, and I really liked it! S...so I watched it again and took screenshots.

CHESS WITH DEATH YO

I liked these two together -- you get back from the crusades, everything at home's gone to shit, and sometimes you just need to get trashed and paint.

This WHOLE FUCKING BIT where the actors are doing a cuckold play and then proceed to cuckold the blacksmith -- who get busy with these two singing about death in the background, followed by OH HEY SHIT GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER THE PLAGUE... This was all fucking brilliant.

Thanks Hodor.


^ ^ ^ !!! DAT CINEMATOGRAPHY !!! v v v




; ;

 


Daaaaamn


So...yep! I liked Seventh Seal quite a bit. I might try some other Bergman films, but I've been wanting to watch some Kurosawa, so that'll probably happen first. Here's something I did at work the other night, because I am easily amused:

GET IT GUYS, HEY GUYS DO YOU GET IT


Putin will teach you to love the motherland






This is the pounding of a midnight heart --
this is the mountain; this is the lightning.


No comments:

Post a Comment