Sunday, May 25, 2014

Getting old // Nearly put to death by lightning strikes

Man, I crashed out of AO. I haven't made it to a lot of the events, unfortunately... a portion of today may have been wasted on aimless wandering courtesy of my own dumb shyness -- until folks started showing up in the evening, and then stuff got awesome! I'm going to try to remedy that shyness thing tomorrow. ZA PAYPAH AIRPLANES ARE A GO. Also, apparently people love you if you give them candy, sooo...I'm not going to argue with that. :D

datbookpile♥


I got kinda sick at the end, unfortunately, and had to bail on Cards Against Humanity :c That really sucked, because I was having an awesome time -- if they're playing tomorrow I'm going to bring our set from home to help out. Anyway, I went and passed out in the video room(?) a bit, which helped -- though hopefully tomorrow I can pack a slightly softer backpack. Also, less to drink as well as more caffeine, earlier: I think that is a good plan.

I did make friends with the bartender (I think most of the hotel staff is kind of bewildered by the AO folk? Or they love us. It varies). I hope that doesn't sound really pathetic, because he's a very cool guy -- I guessed what book he was looking for, and got to share one I'd brought along as a prop :3

Ohman. I met so many people this weekend  O O
And tomorrow is going to be even crazier! I need to bring more suckers; those were a hit. Maybe next year I can do bookmarks or something to give out :D Ohshit! And I need to remember to hand out business cards! Ch...check out my card thing? It printed weird, but I didn't check it on the better monitor, so that's probably my fault :/ Derp.


O...ok I'm going to pass out now.

 READ OR DIE BABY

No comments:

Post a Comment