Sunday, May 25, 2014

AO mini-update // The old church yard and the damn dog pound

I'm taking a break at the bar for a few -- I was starting to feel burned out by all the people, so I figured I'd kick it solo for a bit before I head upstairs for Cards Against Humanity :3 I need to take more pictures! I only have one so far, of a Celty (from Durarara) cosplay -- which was fabulous, in case you were wondering. I'll try to take some more tonight though! In the meantime, I'm going to drink this beer and watch some Retsupurae (if the internet cooperates)
Have I mentioned cons are super fun?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Everyone I've met so far has been awesome and accepting, and... just lovely, really. What a delightful time ^___^ Oh! And I made a shirt, which I wore today :D

I think they got lost...We really need to find them -- I mean, I ALREADY FOUND ALL THE YAOI BECAUSE IT IS EVERYWHERE. WHERE MAH YURI AT



I wanna be this, I wanna be that
A big black dog with the soul of a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment