Monday, February 17, 2014

Love love love / wherever you go

Took some books back to the Library! today, then I stopped for a drink and a nice bloke (the bartender) bought me a G&T... so that was nice :3 It was really pretty out today.
A couple of those library books I'd like to purchase...but I think one of them might be out of print, which is a shame:
"To find the echo of order in The Rite, we have to pay exquisite attention. If we fail to listen carefully, if we tune out its engineered undulations, then the whole orchestra becomes nothing more than a mutiny of noise. The music disappears. This is what Stravinsky wanted. 'To listen is an effort,' he once said, 'and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also.' "

You have to respect a piece that causes an actual riot. Thanks, Stravinsky. Thravinsky.

I am also making a few things. Here's one of them!









"I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse."


Well, I can't argue with Hoshimiya Kate: it's anime time.

No comments:

Post a Comment