Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Humans are turning into wizards

WIZARDS, I SAY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GOING TO DO TO MINECRAFT WHAT THE FUCK


Hey. Hey kid. You like articles? Well I got the good shit right here.

"We need to update our nightmares"

Also:
"Gosh, dad, I'm really glad you took the time to explain the Feast of the Hungry Ghosts to us in such minutely comprehensive detail."

So there is some wizardry.
Nature is ALREADY a wizard; ARE YOU READY FOR SOME NATURE:











Whoever designed this poster is a wizard (and now I need to see this movie):




THESE GUYS ARE WIZARDS:


"NEEEE~ ISAAC-KUN" "NANDAAAAIIII MIRIA"


...and this is me:
Yep. Well, I mean, metaphorically.

This has been your random sampling of things from my image folder. TO DRAW TOWN! /gallops away



In five years time, I might not know you --
in five years time, we might not speak.
In five years time, we might not get along;
in five years time, you might
just prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment