Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hmm? Ohhoho! Gleebold bayble grapes, you're just in time.

 
My words are falling apart a bit due to lack of sleep, but I'll try anyway: pulled an all-nighter as my laptop is fixed (HOORAY!) & I am able to glut myself on the sweet, vector-y meats of photoshop once more. Have also been trying my hand recently at a collection of horror poetry & some more experimental wordplay-poems that I'm not sure of yet -- mostly because the references are obscure & involve interpretations that make sense to my own roundabout head but not necessarily to anyone else's (it's a bad sign when your poem consists of in-jokes you have with yourself). Still, I'm pleased with my progress tonight, & should have an art post up soon. For the moment, however, perhaps you should ask yourself precisely what is this present hour the clock hath struck?


 It is that most joyous interval whence we embark upon heroic exploits!




No comments:

Post a Comment