Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dreaming of car wrecks and thunderstorms bright

Well, I got a side project semi-finished, and  3-4 bigger projects most of the way there. This bear was originally holding a cake & looked a lot less horrified... probably because he was about to enjoy a delicious pastry instead of being menaced by giant eyeballs. What can I say? Sleep deprivation makes lunatics of us all.

It still needs some fiddling (text placement, shading [maybe?] & etc.), but one of the things I love about vectors is that even though they're time consuming/a general pain in the ass initially, now I have a bear 'base' that I can re-size/color & do whatever with. It takes awhile, but all the little detail bits will not only be good practice for vector work in general, they'll accumulate to help me build a library of useable images.

Also my brain has pretty much melted. Also, bears.



If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment