Tuesday, January 30, 2018

ᐂ // for the headpats



GREETINGS MY SWEET LITTLE SUGARBABIES

Well hello there! It's time for another round of rambles and silliness from me, a silly person.

I have about fifteen million internet-appropriated pictures on my phone that I'm going to post eveeeentually(?) but, gol durnit, it has been just TOO LONG since a general news post -- and there's been a lot going on. It is not even February yet! IT IS NOT EVEN FEBRUARY YET

I'm wavering around new approaches to remaining positive this year -- partially because it is highly necessary. I've also been trying to call myself on my own bullshit, sometimes out loud for redundancy. It's still a little bumpy, and I've had some backslides, but: ever forward, whatever forward may entail. I'm in the process of contacting my prior counselor and calling the EAP for some extra support, and I may be tweaking medication stuff or...ugh, something.

My grandpa keeps having strokes, which has been very complicated, both feelings-wise and logistically. I'm still untangling said complicated feelings, so maybe another time, my dudes.

I got a rad af coat??? I'm nnnneverrrr taking it off. I almost threw up on it but saved it dramatically. I also fell down the stairs because I am Good At Injuring Myself™ Then I was bitten by a dog! D: Then I fucked up my knee. My brother's been dealing with a lot of awful shit and I've been trying to support him. I keep! fucking up! and missing work! Needless to say, it's been...kind of a crazy start to the new year. I have been drawing A SHITTON. I wrote a thing I'm kind of ok with? That hasn't happened in awhile. Additionally, I'm updating here! I'm definitely cashing in some headpats today. This is good bc I have been needing them. Luckily I have THE LOVELIEST!!! humans around me who give me a good supply, thank fuckk.

yes headpats

What else? Idk, I'm pretty stressed out but...I just gotta jump back on that mental health train. I wish winter was over.


huhuhuhubutts

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT'S GREAT? RAD STUFF!!!:

THIS IS AAAAAAMAZING
Ancient Magus Bride go watch it nowwwww

@0@

End of post! You made it! You read all the stuff! As a reward, everything after the cut is naughty NSFW pictures of pretty pretty ladies I stole from the internet! PEACE FRANDS
\oOo/






No comments:

Post a Comment