Wednesday, May 24, 2017

pebbles before avalanches



HAY DOODS. I've been wanting to hop on here again for awhile, but...I feel like there's so much to catch up on (too much). It's been too long!

I've been doing a million things, some of which includes slowly setting up art stuff on tumblr. Other things include projects at work, making it to work(!), balancing out and buckling down, sitting still and running around.



I really need to start posting regularly again -- if only to decompress my brain a little bit. I started doing yoga? I've done yoga once. I've been reading a llloOTTA GOOOD SHIT OMG. I was gonna just slather pictures of books and walls of text on this post, but there's...just too much, and I should really do writeups for the good stuff. Also I might have a giant anime mish-mash post soon? I mean can we TALK about Konosuba


We have a new roommate, which is amazing. My brain is sometimes still trash, which is not.



huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu


Someday I'll have the patience to write (more) about this movie and book and how fucking rad they are.



 ....aaaand that's it for me for now, I think






I, I can't sit still, 'cause
I'm no mountain
I, I can't sit so still, 'cause I'm no mountain
I can't sit still forever
(I'm no mountain)

No comments:

Post a Comment