Sunday, July 10, 2016

NOT DEAD

A billion things?! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG, MY LITTLE CAULIFLOWERS


HEY I WENT ACROSS A WHOLE COUNTRY TO SEE TWO FANTASTIC PEOPLE PLEDGE TO BEGIN A COMPLETELY NEW AND AMAZING JOURNEY TOGETHER, BORNE ON A VESSEL OF LOVE, COMFORT, & COMPANIONSHIP
it was rad ok

Click below for many pictures!





This was prior to the trip; the night before I left the weather suddenly FLIPPED OUT.
It hailed like CRAZY and then there were DUUUCKS




oh look it me

LOOK AT THESE CUTIES AAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Yes, that is me on the left while Dustin is getting brolested

Ok, I didn't take a TON of pictures, and I felt a little silly because a lot of them are trees and things -- but the south is damn pretty, yo. If I didn't get eaten alive by bugs the last day I think I'd probably want to get a chunk of jungle down there and go be a swamp artist person...thing. So! Here are many tree pictures! I had more, but I think they're on my PC, which is down currently (part of the reason one might have assumed I was dead!).

DIFFERENT SQUIRRELS





We stayed in a beach house, so I walked down to the beach and explored -- it was great! It was rainy out, but warm, and I probably could have just run around there all damn day


Can you find the tiny crab?!

Airport pizza which was surprisingly good
(which it better dang well be, considering how much airport food costs).

Farewell South Carolina!



So part of the other madness which has kind of knocked me out of posting includes but is not limited to:

  • Moving! Jennie and Dustin have moved up to THE WILDS OF ALASKA where they have not been eaten by moose yet, but I think we all know it's only a matter of time. Of course, I also found myself in the moving game. I had a few things lined up, but...stuff got complicated at the last minute! That's fun stressful. So! I'm back in with Austin. I've taken over his attic/loft for the time being, and it's been pretty good. I may post pictures once I finish my usual wall-collage/decorative cocooning ritual.
  • Working! Still at the library; things are a little mad there because our current project of RFID tagging everything in the library has overlapped with the yearly summer reading madness! But it's a good madness; I still fucking love it there. Oh! Also evaluations are coming up, so I've been working on stuff for that a bit. I allllmost taught an art class, but there were some schedule mix-ups :(
  • Birthday? That happened I guess; uh, what else?
  • I've still been doing alright keeping up with yon art blog (since it's easy to update from my phone, unlike Blogger), so drawing/painting has still been a decent chunk of invested time. I also went on some dates? Kiiiiinda done again there though.

Anyway, I guess that's about it for now? Mostly I just want to get this up so anyone who reads this thing knows I'm still kicking -- just super busy O_O I should have the time/ability to post more regularly soon, though.



Take care, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment