Wednesday, February 17, 2016

#dumb

Today was real full-of-things on not a lot of sleep (maybe 4 hours -- that unfortunate mix of tossing for hours and then waking up early for more of the same).
Work was slowwwww. I met up with a new friend who seems really cool. I kicked it with my brother. I ate delicious foods and burned my mouth off with kimchi. Then I was dumb with the texting and just...threw my heart against a brick wall for awhile I guess. I'm going to breakfast with my dad tomorrow. I'm seeing a qt on Friday, and a movie next week, and I have pictures to draw, things to paint, airbrush skills to learn, comic books to read, and emails to write.

I don't...really know how to feel about anything right now. I feel like I should just keep moving but I also feel like throwing up. This is all dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment