Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fly away / fly away to what you want to make

Missed my self-imposed post deadline again. I keep having things 90% done but the tail end of the week always seems to get away from me. Blugh. :/
I've been up in my head a lot the past few days, trying to work some things out. I'm not sure where I'm at yet, and there are still a few things that I guess I'm still trying to avoid thinking about, too -- but procrastinating on that front translates into project time, so that might be an ok tradeoff for now? I guess we'll see. I might have a picture for you tomorrow, little bloglinnnnggggsss

/falls over






Oooh I'll be the one to break my
heart I'll be the one who'll break my
heart I'll be the one who'll break my
heart I'll end it though you started it

No comments:

Post a Comment