Saturday, September 19, 2015

Time being Time (I know when it's time to leave) // Space funk




"Is this the game?
You chase me like I'm the fucking Beatles for six months, and then I finally get comfortable and you shrug?
What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm scared, ok?
I'm really scared, all the time. I'm like very scared all the time."
"Join the fucking club!"
"No. Because I'm more scared than most people are when they say that they're scared. I'm like the most scared person who's alive."

I got a crapton done today, and it feels really good. There's still a bit to go cleaning-wise, but I can see the end (and that's a huge win). My goal is to be 100% done with organizing/paring down all my crap by next Thursday, and then it is THE PROJECTS TIMES BABY


 (This is a thing of perfect beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment