Thursday, September 10, 2015

Escapism > feelings // Some days I'm built of metal, I can't be broken (but not when I'm with you)

Lay it, lay it down, let me see your hand;
show me what you got.

You're always talking, but you're not playing --
it doesn't match your face.

(Gotta find my way, away from this place)


Well hello there everything is JUST FINE THANK YOU now look what happened today it is things:




fffffffffffffff


Time for silly things that exist at the library? Ok.


Asking children the important questions.


I'm surprised my roommate still talks to me

Speaking of my roommate, we both agree that this looks fantastic (despite no subtitles on the trailer), and we're going to have to hunt it down somehow:



I think I've mentioned Dennou Coil here before, but it's good and hey look, some screenshots.

fffffffffffffff


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



I'm...I'm out. D:



Drinking in the summer, I'm good at running
I beat you in the race again

Are you afraid, when I look your way
It's easiest to stay at home


Where is the love, the kind we dream of
The kind that makes us young

No comments:

Post a Comment