Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Anatoli, do you miss the cold war?

DRAWING SPREE CONTINUES, often into the wee hours (uuuuhghhh). Trying to quit smoking again (bluhh). Finishing up some paintings tomorrow if the weather stays nice?




AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH I HAVE LIKE A MONTH LEFT AND I HAVEN'T PRINTED ANYTHING YET AAAAAAAAUGHFFFFF
*Runs around frantically*






Sometimes I hate myself for trying to be so bold,
but nothing ever seems to get this story told

(Hey lover, hey lover, hey lover, hey lover, 
Hey lover, hey lover, hey lover, hey lover)

I'll never tell her when she plays a song I never heard
because I always learn the music and forget the words
but I want to ride with her, and I wish I sung that well
Just copy, paste, Google-search, and send it to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment