Saturday, November 15, 2014

Well I didn't mind // Kokuri Kokuri Burning Heart


The more you try to shake the cat
The more the thing will bite and scratch

What ho, friends. Boise is smothered in snow and I am smothered in pensive pondering, wrapped up warm with mind out wandering. Went out for pizza/beer/snowball fights last night and had a blast -- otherwise the week has been a little mad. Mad in some good ways, too, so there's that.

Guys.
Guys.

I miss my drawing laptop ;_;


Do you hear me say now
Love ain't far

Well I didn't mind, I didn't mind, I didn't mind


Amazing things are going down in the world, as always. Things I've run across recently include fucking comet landings, and also this kickass project to photograph some of the oldest living things on the planet.

 
 
 Baobabs kick aaaaasssss!
(Ok, this one made me incredibly sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment