Friday, September 26, 2014

A slumpy minipost

Took a bit for the PC to start up tonight ( D: ) The good news there is my (AMAZING) friend's gent (also amazing!) said he'd check it out for me, so we'll see how that goes (read: how...expensive power supplies are?! Again, cross your fingers that's all it is)

Found this randomly, and it kinda made my day:


Thank you, random WoW person from two years ago, for your kind words. Hugtor misses you too.

Been listening to Harmontown lately. Been spinning my wheels a bit since my primary art-worky stuff's down and everything's...what it is? Man, I should have filled out some applications today. I'm in a slump, and I feel like that bodes poorly for the winter months ahead, but I also hope that's just the slump talking. SLUMP, BEGONE. BEGONE, YE SLUMP.



*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment