Monday, April 14, 2014

A Game of CAPS LOCK // We do not spoil

I'M JUST GONNA WARN YOU RIGHT HERE THAT THERE ARE GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS AHEAD, YO. THEY ARE P. MILD, BUT I'M NOT TAKING CHANCES.

 THIS IS HERE TO IMPEDE YOUR VISION OF SAID SPOILERS AND ALSO BECAUSE IT IS RAD.

LAST WARNING; GLOVES ARE OFF AFTER OUR GOOD FRIEND DEMO HERE





All right! This regards the ending of this week's aGoT (with apologies to my brother, forced to put up with me nerding out and yelling at/about fictional characters every week):


Rarely, if ever, have I been so pleased by the death of an imaginary person. Felt like that wedding took forever to happen ; ; FUCK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU JOFFREY; HOUSE TYRELL 4 LIFE.

YEAH GIRL

Growing FOXY AS HELL

And oh yes, we all caught that look you and Oberyn shared this episode, you handsome scamp

In summary: THORNS OVER THRONES, BABY. HIGHGARDEN FLYGARDEN. GOLD ROSE, TOTAL BROS. SOUTHWEST WESTEROS IS BESTEROS. PUTTIN' DAT LANNISTER IN THE TRASH CANNIST -- ok, ok, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment