Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pandora's music box / The blues are still blue spotted tail

I stumbled across a manga recommendation thread on SA (via a Retsutalk episode) and found some good stuff...I'm still reading through a few of them, but man...Goons definitely know what they're about -- masters of all things, etc. THANKS, THE GOONS!


In Qualia the Purple, Marii thinks people look like robots. Hey, that's swell -- but are you guys ready...FOR FRIENDSHIP



Baaaaaw.

Friendship (and borderline yuri), philosophy, and quantum physics... what more could a gal ask for?!


YEEEEAH REPRESENT

...aaaand this is one from Curvy I've been meaning to put up.

So! Some good finds there; apparently my to-read queue ISN'T BIG ENOUGH.
...It's nice to have the distraction, though; I got a mean case of the feels this past week, for which I (mostly) blame winter. It was so snowy here they ended up cutting a bunch of shifts at work... which at least meant I didn't have to bike in the snow, so that's a plus... and I have some good default things on the internet now for when I'm feeling down and need some cheering up. :3 They are the best things.

Music time!

All my nightmares escaped my head

 
We come in doing cartwheels
we all crawl out by ourselves
I...
I felt like I could just fly
(but nothing happened every time I tried)

Dare to be one of us, girl,
facing the android's conundrum.

You don't know how long
I've been watching the lantern dim,
starved of oxygen -- so
give me your hand, and let's
jump out the window. 


I left my lady in the launderette
you can put some money on it,
you can place a little bet that
when I see my lady
the black will be white and
the white will be black
but the blues are still blue


*  *  *


No comments:

Post a Comment