Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What is this blog thing

I'm drinking beer at Flying Pie, trying to think very little about things today. Three beers in (I'm such a lightweight lately!) that's easier; I caught up on Beyond the Boundary, and I'm watching through Ano Natsu De Matteru despite its RIDICULOUS premise. I was also recommended Sword Art Online, which I really enjoyed aside from SO MUCH IDEALISM. The characters have the best magical-goddamn relationship ever and then there's some objectivist-princess-rescuing bologna. I don't know; I still really liked it, it just got really ridiculous sometimes -- and maybe it's hard to see a relationship so perfect given my current subjective bullshit.

Hey, I draw things sometimes too. That seems like a much better topic.



The penguin might need some work; not sure how I feel about his shading.

Goddamn, The Beer; you really pack a punch.
I think I'm going to go home and see if I can get on some TF2 -- I feel like I could use some burninating today. MAYBE IT'S THE BEER, YO.

P.S. Now I'm at home and my brother has TMBG on and this makes me inexplicably & extremely happy/bittersweet. Oh, particle man. Just keep on doin' those things a particle can.

No comments:

Post a Comment